Why Pay More?

Best-Hotel-Dealbanner

Friday, May 14, 2010

Back at Long Last!!

Hello again! I know it’s been a while, so you’re not up to speed on what’s been going on, and there’s lots of stuff, so stay with me!

Good news: I’ve earned some more money. I got paid by two of my mystery shopping outfits: Certified Field Associates, and Shoppers Critique. Those are the first of several shops I’ve done for them, so more money is on its way. Also, the company I do respite care for is coming through at long last. It was an accounting thing, and it’s taken a lot of faxes and phone calls, but they are finally sending money! Oh, joy!

I also did a craft fair at church, which was almost rained out, but I did make a profit, even after my expenses, and since it was almost rained out, they have another date set up for next Saturday where I can set up my table for FREE! So, I’ll bring out more stuff, and hopefully make more money. My big draw was the Magic Message Rocks that I’ve developed. When the rocks are in water, they just look like rocks, but when you take them out, dry them off and blow on them, like magic, the message on them pops up! If you’re interested in getting Magic Message Rocks, either with a random message, or with a customized one, drop me a line at amillioninayear@yahoo.com! I charge $2 for the random messages, and $5 for the customized ones. Of course, you will also be charged for shipping and handling, but that can’t be too much for a small stone.

I recently became aware that I had some information products that I am able to sell, including one on Making Money Writing Online which is awesome. Upon re-reading it, I remembered a few things I haven’t done lately that could increase my bottom line a lot! Go ahead and click here to get more information about this great source of income! Anyone who wants to work from home and can write an email can make money at this!

Well, a writer I know has a great blog called Eating Your Garden, about growing and eating your own food. She is a Master Gardener, and tells you just how to successfully grow your own vegetables and fruits, then - since she’s also a gourmet cook! - gives you delicious recipes that you can use to eat your produce! I’ve tasted some of them, and boy, are they good! Eating Your Garden, You’ll be glad you did!

Have you ever had your internet go down and stay down for several days? Or your computer go on the blink, so that you can’t do anything from your own office? Mine went down last week - hence the long silence! And I was wishing for a knight in shining armor to come and fix it for me! It turned out to be the DSL line, but if it had been the computer itself, I would’ve been in a real fix! I have a PC, but if you have a Mac and have experienced anything like this, check out my Mac Guy, Mark Hartman. He has been working with Macs for almost as long as they’ve been around! He’s worked for corporations, private individuals, and me, back when I still had a Mac. I never had any problems, as long as he was within the reach of the phone! So, there’s another one to check out!

Oh, by the way, I just set up my own Etsy Shop! I haven’t posted anything so far, but keep your eyes peeled because I’ll be doing that shortly! In case I haven’t told you, I’m something of an artist and crafter!

I guess that’s all for today! I need to get busy on some more hustling around if I’m going to make

A Million in a Year!

2 comments:

  1. so glad you are back online! I signed up with Shoppers Critique and completed my first shop yesterday-thanks for the tip. I may also try the other one you mentioned.
    I also am an artist. You can go to facebook and see my fanpage. It is called Susalima-Spread Peace and Lovingkindness. I also have an etsy shop under susalima. check it out! my regular email address is MGRgirl@aol.com. Keep on keepin' on, sister! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Shannon! I'll check it out! Take a look at what I've been up to!

    ReplyDelete