Why Pay More?

Best-Hotel-Dealbanner

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Long Day

Boy, this day wasn’t very productive. I guess I’m just tired from all I’ve been doing. I did get the Mary Kay order straightened out, thank God! I think I need to do a lot more with that business, because I’ve been neglecting it like crazy. I guess I also signed up to continue my Saturday Mystery Shops at the grocery store, too. And, while driving to deliver the Mary Kay products, I was listening to some training on CDs. I try to stay busy all the time, and get things going, but it IS tiring.

So, readers, am I doing this right? What would YOU do differently? I’m really winging it, but I’m trying to work like there’s no tomorrow, while sleeping only when I fall asleep at the computer. It’s probably not such a good idea. I don’t want to crash my car by falling asleep behind the wheel, or anything. I just really need to make this work. My kids need me to supply everything, since their dad isn’t doing anything to support them. I really have to get the attorney general’s paperwork back to him to get that ball rolling again, but I have been told it might take years and years more. *sigh* Well, heigh ho, heigh ho, then.

It would be so nice to have a fairy Godmother right about now. Or even a spare dollar to buy a lottery ticket. Maybe I’ll try to scare one up. The jackpot is over $200 million. Can’t even think that big tonight. Oh, well. I think I’ll go to bed and try to dream of the best way to make

A Million in A Year!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, where you been, girl? I miss your posts! Just remember, if you are feeling down, sweep the negativity out your head and stay focussed on your goal...your kids need you to be their hero right now!
    BTW, know any other good mystery shopper sites I can try? SHoppers critique doesn't really have anything in my area (Portland, OR). Please advise. Also, you can go to www.cash4books.net, post and sell your books! They will even pay for your shipping! Nothing but profit for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's great information! Thanks loads. As to where I've been, my wonderful internet/phone/cell phone provider decided to turn off service completely while they upgraded. It was off for about a week, and I actually lost some mystery shopping jobs because of it! But, it's back on, and I'm up and running again! God is good!

    ReplyDelete