Why Pay More?

Best-Hotel-Dealbanner

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Third Day!

Okay! Day 3! I’ve already been to my Mystery Shopper sites (okay, only 2 of them -- I have four or five I get assignments from), and downloaded the requirements for the shops. One will be a grocery store audit slated for tomorrow. That is long, and drawn-out, if last week is any indication! But, at least it’s one step closer to my goal, right? I have another at a tourist attraction Monday, and then a fast-food restaurant next week. I spent last evening working with a Masters student on her paper, which besides helping someone who is dear to me, will provide me with some more “points” (read dollars) toward the $1,000,000. I will be counting it up online for you. Just do me a favor: if I make a mistake, let me know. I’ve never been great at math before, so I have a lot to learn!
Well, it’s 9:06 and besides responding to some e-mails and Facebook messages, I haven’t done much except drive my daughter to school. It’s sometimes hard to have so much you CAN do, so much you SHOULD do, and then try to decide which thing is most important! Except for the no-brainers, I’m thinking maybe I should just put my items in alphabetical order, or just write them on note cards, toss them in the air, then put them in the order I pick them up off the floor. (Except that I might find, “Get car inspected,” under the couch at Thanksgiving time. .. ) What do YOU do? How do YOU decide what to do first? I usually get steam-rolled by the enormity of what I have to finish in all the projects I have to finish, and get paralysis from analysis! Or, conversely, I start something new. Maybe that’s what this blog is about. Who knows? I just know that the way I’ve been doing it doesn’t work, and I need some accountability. So, if you would give me encouragement, scolding, or whatever, when you see I’m sinking into a bad place, I would appreciate it!
Okay, then. Let’s talk about what I’ve done, and what I need to do. Oh, by the way, there’s something I really WANT to do that’s exciting! On Facebook, there’s a message about making a video for a talent search for a new Warner Brothers film they want to cast with unknowns. “Hey,” I thought, “I’m unknown!! And I’ve been known to be pretty funny, and a good actress! I should try that!” So, if I can find someone with a video camera, I will! If you want to, too, here’s the link: Projectx Online Open Call
Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming!! As I was saying, yesterday I looked for drop shippers whose products I could sell on Ebay or Craigslist, but many of them charge a membership fee to do business, and right now, since I have no fees at my disposal, I can’t do that. This part is going to be a little harder than I thought it would, but I WILL find some things to sell, even if I have to empty the garage!! (And that would mean WORK!! Yikes!! But, I will be strong! . . . .) I’m also trying to find out where I put my Microsoft Office Suite CD. I had it installed, but when I got my computer worked on, it disappeared along with a lot of other stuff I thought was saved. So, I’ve been going to all the people who may have had it, and asking them if they still do, since it’s not in my stuff. So far, nothing. The reason I am trying to find it in the first place is because I have written some books, and am trying to edit them so I can publish them on www.youpublish.com. Here’s a book that you might like: Cinderella Got There in a Pumpkin! :: YouPublish Quirky, but cute! Take a look!
As you can see, I’ve put quite a few new things on my site, such as a gallery of my favorite success books and programs from some of my favorite writers. (In an earlier blog, I referred to T. Harv Eker as “E. Harv Eker. My apologies, Harv!) Do check out the mp3, too! It’s awesome, and I received a promo link to her new MTV program, The Dos And Don'ts Of Dating Video MTV
Click and see!
Well, too much to do in real time. Gotta go, but let me know what you think. Personally, I thought I’d have made some money by this time, at least from real time pursuits, but no. Tonight I will, though! Hallelujah!
See you later, as I make
A Million in a Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment