Why Pay More?

Best-Hotel-Dealbanner

Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 2 - Gearing up!

Well, it's Day 2 of my one year wealth journey!
This morning, I drove my daughter to school, then popped some paperwork over to the Health and Human Services office, so I can continue to get healthcare for the kids, and foodstamps for all of us. (I TOLD you we were having tough times!) After that, I made a delivery of some Mary Kay products a lady ordered from me online. This order has been one screw-up after another for me. I've never had an online order before, and I misread it, so I ended up delivering the wrong products, and not enough of them, and so I have to get the balance of them from my director at the meeting Monday night. Whew. Thank God for a good director, who will loan me these things till I put an order in! Then, when I got home, I got a phone call from Shopper's Critique, one of the Mystery Shopping companies I'm registered for, asking me to do a shop on Monday. I guess they must like my work. I just started with them a week or so ago, and it's been lots of fun.
By the way, if you want to do some Mystery Shopping, stop by Mystery Shopping Providers Association. They are sort of a clearinghouse of all the reputable Mystery Shopping companies. Be careful of others who might email you with other offers, especially if they will pay you upfront and expect you to return the balance of the funds. Sure as shootin', that's a "fake check" scam; the check they give you is a fake, but the money you return (and the money your bank will hold you responsible for) is real! I just got a scam in my e-mail, claiming to be a Mary Kay order for a large number of products. It, too, was a "fake check" scam, but they were going to send a person by to pick up the products and get the change from me. I had to laugh, though. The foreigners who do this stuff use stilted, archaic language and odd names. This one, supposedly, was from "Anne Frenk". Yeah, Anne, go ahead and post my refusal to do business with you in YOUR diary!! So silly.
Well, I have a lot to do today: I need to bring some paperwork to the State Attorney General's office (Still trying to get child support for my kids -- nearly 11 years of it!), and I need to look up some Reselling Information I have. I got the resellers' rights, but didn't understand what I could do with it until yesterday, when I listened to some CDs by Bob Gatchel.
Gosh, I could RESELL these babies!!!
Okay, so I'm a slow study. . . But, I digress. I'm going to offer some of them here on my blog as freebies to my readers, but I will also be selling them on Ebay, if I can.
Another thing I need to do is look for some drop-shippers, so I can start selling that which I don't own on Ebay and Craig's List. I can't wait to try that. It ought to be fun!
Oh, have you, by any chance noticed that I am a little ADHD? I really relish the idea of all these projects flying around through my reality. I'm just hoping I can keep them straight, and not overlook details. By the way, this afternoon at 3:30, I'll be going to see one of my young ladies with developmental delays to help her learn what numbers and letters are, and what we use them for. She loves the appearance of them, she just has very little idea of what to do with them. So, in short, short soundbytes, interspersed with games and conversation, we tackle that. And tomorrow. . . Well, let's just wait until tomorrow to handle it's challenges, shall we?
Till then, I am in the process of making
A Million in a Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment